LIFE is not measured by the number of BREATHS we take, but by the moments that take our breaths away.

Disneyland

Disneyland
Disneyland was so much fun.

HAPPY NEW YEAR...

Bring on 2011.. We are so ready. The kids are ready to get back to school(or maybe it's Ryan and I who are ready for school to start!) and hang with there friends. We were so blessed in this last year. Many wonderful things happened. I couldn't begin to write them all down. The one Thing that I know is that without family and friends we wouldn't last. I feel so loved. I really hope I return that back to all of you. Enjoy this New years. I really hope that it bring you Love and Happiness... With all our love..

Christmas Morning 2010

Christmas Morning 2010
The kids woke Ryan and I up at 5:15. With AIR HORNS.. I wonder why they wanted to go to the dollar store. SO.. Ryan woke them up for church with them on Sunday now that was great.

Merry Christmas..

SOOOOO.. Merry Christmas !!!!!
Can You believe it? What a wonderful year we had.. The kids are doing so well. They both love school and all there teachers. Laci is in middle school. ( I will be 35 this year old and that I am fine with but, having a daughter in middle school is kicking my butt.) Colten is in his last year of elementary and that is scary to.. Kids just grow way to fast. We have had so much fun with our children and they are great kids.. I love them both so much. My great husband and I just went to a Jazz game on Friday (3rd of Dec.) What a great time that was.. Ryan is doing so good.. I love him more all the time.. SO I hope that all is well at your HOUSE.. Have a Merry Christmas... We love you, The Lees

Merry Chistmas...from The Lees'

Merry Chistmas...from The Lees'
This was so much fun.. Thanks to Brandi for the cute pics.

Lisa's Family

Lisa's Family
Love this family.. This was a great time..

The Jones girls

The Jones girls
This was great and Laci will always be a Jones girl..

The Jones Boys

The Jones Boys
Cousins gotta love them.. Also Colten maybe a Lee but he gat some Jones blood in him.

Cousin

Cousin
What a fun time these kids have together.

The jeans Shot...

The jeans Shot...
This was so fun.. Look at the Jeans so dang cute..

Ryan lee Family

Ryan lee Family
@ pine Valley

Ryan's family

Ryan's family
Ryan's family is so great . Next year we get a new little cousin..

The Lee cousin's

The Lee cousin's
Laci, Colt, Dax, Bailey & Quincy..

Football

Football
Colt's football team (Thunder) went 9 and 0 in the season and 1st. place over all. GO THUNDER... He loves football....

Laci 13 years old

Laci 13 years old
Laci loves school and all her friends. It is hard to believe that she is in middle school.

Colten 10 Years old

Colten 10 Years old
What a great kid.. He is doing well in school and loves hanging out with his buddies.

Laci 8th grade

Laci 8th grade
BeaUtiFuL

First day @ Desert Hills Middle School

First day @ Desert Hills Middle School
She Loves it !!!!!!

Colten 5th grade

Colten 5th grade

Colten's first day of the 5th grade.

Colten's first day of the 5th grade.
Colt is all about football and his buddies.

June 2010 Mazatlan, Mexico

June 2010 Mazatlan, Mexico
We sent 6 days at the condo in Mazatlan.. The kids loved it we ate and swim. We also had 3 miles of our own beach.. It was such a great time.

YellowStone..July/2010

YellowStone..July/2010
This Summer with went to Yellow Stone. My parents and brother went with us. We had a great time.

Everyone who went...

Everyone who went...
Thanks to everyone that went. We had a great time..

Me and My Beautiful Laci...

Me and My Beautiful Laci...
We were waiting for Old Faithful to go off !!!!

Old Faithful...

Old Faithful...
Worth the wait....

Old faithful

Old faithful
We had some Ice cream and waited for Old Faithful.

Laci And Colten

Laci And Colten
I love my Children and they had a great time..

Cousin Fun

Cousin Fun

Wild Life

Wild Life
Wild Life that was not in our car...

The Falls

The Falls
This was my favorite part.. This was sobeautiful...

Tuesday, November 24, 2009


These picture are so fun.. We love our BOYS.......

No comments:

Post a Comment